In order to secure transparent and anti-corruption environment, a system for making reports, also anonymous, about suspected corrupt conduct; the system may be used by both the employees and the public. The system provides a safe space and trustworthy tools for reporting the suspicions.
Reports should contain:
- identification of persons suspected of corrupt conduct,
- detailed description of possible corrupt conduct,
- specific evidence about the possible corrupt conduct,
- possible requirement for maintaining anonymity of the reporting person.
A reporting person can report the suspected corrupt conduct through:
- telephone line of individual chief employees published on the Ministry of Justice ,
- anti-corruption e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org,
- postal address:
Ministerstvo spravedlnosti – odbor kontroly
128 00 Praha 2