In order to secure transparent and anti-corruption environment, a system for making reports, also anonymous, about suspected corrupt conduct; the system may be used by both the employees and the public. The system provides a safe space and trustworthy tools for reporting the suspicions.
Reports should contain:
- identification of persons suspected of corrupt conduct,
- detailed description of possible corrupt conduct,
- specific evidence about the possible corrupt conduct,
- possible requirement for maintaining anonymity of the reporting person.
A reporting person can report the suspected corrupt conduct through:
- telephone line of individual chief employees published on the Prosecutor General’s Office website,
- anti-corruption e-mail address email@example.com ,
- postal address:
District Public Prosecutor’s Office Praha 9
náměstí 14. října 2188/9
150 00 Praha 5
Anti-Corruption Policy of High/Regional/District Public Prosecutor’s Office in District Public Prosecutor’s Office Praha 9
Annex no. 1 – Code of Ethics of Public Prosecutors
Annex no. 2 – Code of Ethics of Employees of High/Regional/Dostrict Public Prosecutor’s Office in … (upravit název a vložit odkaz na soubor)